October 3, 2011

POP your collar...

It seems that the little collar we all ( I assume) used to wear during childhood, has a reputation of a childish detail in clothing and a lttle 60's withdrawal. However, to my surprise at least, it has its 5 minute return this season. As seen in LV fashion catwalk for fall winter 2011, and at Prada, we shall go along with adding a little collar to our cute dresses or cardigans. I think its a good comeback, because its been quite a while since Ive seen one on anyone's clothing. Soo im in for a wild collar hunt hehe :D Ill look for it in many places, garment store and vintage as well. A white on black idea is my fav, very Coco Chanel style and formal, but the colorful approach at Prada also caught my eye - orange on black? YES, PLEASE.

you can check out some examples that I found below :








No comments:

Post a Comment