October 9, 2011

beauty tutorial, models backstage

A couple of make-up/ look images I found, everyone could find something different they feel good in, I myself am a huuuuuge fan of smokey eyes+ a little tanning powder+ a light pink lipstick, and Ill always will be! it suits me and I feel great in it, theres a certain kind of make up each woman finds herself always coming back to, but still don't be afraid to try something extreme and use a little color in your shadows to add a bit of charismatic essence to your whole appearance, after all what else is AS important as your face when we talk about beauty? :)

The DO's this fall, going from light very low toned looks to bright lips and even blue eye shadow, choose your street style day&evening glam :))











No comments:

Post a Comment