October 24, 2011

After the final plus a fashionable surprise!

The final of Celebrity Dress Up Match was Saturday, and I loved it!!  the way it was organised..the people Ive met..wouldn't exchange that experience with anything :) even if I didn't win or make it to the top three, everyone there deserved that winning spot!, we were chosen as of 10 people from around 460 which is a big honor, and Im glad I got to participate.
The prize that I got is still amaziiing..vouchers for Inglot make up, Aldo shoes and a hair cut at the Marco Aldany salon in Warsaw, so im veryy happy and excited to use them soon.

I finally managed to get some pictures of the event, and post them here -Im in the green sweater ;)

There was another contest to win a double invitation to a Paprocki & Brzozowski fashion show in Łódź Poland this Saturday at 8pm,
AND I GOT IT!!- Im sooo excited and can't wait since this will be my first real fashion show to visit :))
Its this Saturday in Łódź and Im goin with my friend Maks, who is just as much of a fashion lover as i am haha :)
I picked up the invitations today and below is a preview of how they look :)













enjoy ;*


No comments:

Post a Comment