October 19, 2011

Glamour Poland headquarters!

It's been a week since Ive began my Glamour magazine styling internship. So far it has been interesting- going from one shop to another and giving back rented clothes, jewelry and shoes. Other than that sending off things that have been already rented for photoshoots, its not too bad if thats how the begining of a stylist job looks :)) Im excited for what the rest of the month will bring my way :D
I caught a couple of images-stuff that are in the Glamour wardrobe, from mens shoes-Zara and Burberry Prorsum- A/W 2011, as well as a pleated shirt from Massimmo Dutti which I think is a great casual piece, but notice the womens clothes i spotted..a veryy heavy dress from Paprocki & Brzozowski..i weighed so much that i could barely hold it haha i can;t imagine what it's like to wear something this heavy but it definatley looks amusing :)
glitter and sparkles on dresses-is a big advantage, and i like this kind a lot,
+ feathers!! the coat all made of feathers blew me away <3

And by the way.. this Saturday in Warsaw is the FINAL of Celebrity Dress Up Match in the Złote Tarasy shopping centre!!! BE THERE!!!

I got into the final!

me and 9 other contestants will fight for the grand prize..which is 5000 złoty for shopping at Van Graaf!
Im so excitedd, it'll be an amazing day Im sure :) xoxo-Vero.

Enjoy what I found at Glamour:








No comments:

Post a Comment