November 2, 2011

a fashion week adventure.

It was a bunch of fun going to Łódź here in Poland, the fashion show -Paprocki & Brzozowski, was about to start at 8 pm, and my friend and I barely made it on time, but when we did..the show turned out to be late an hour..so we had to go back, but! we got tickets for Agnieszka Maciejak because it was starting an hour earlier, and we just got to see 10 minutes of it :( btw- I love her leggings, the stuff she makes are so futuristic that I wish there was a cheaper line for them so that i could wear them on the street :D

I captured some pictures anyhow, the come back was so funny trying to catch a taxi and then some wine and mcdonalds in the train on our way back- talking about a feast after a dull moment haha :)

Next year Im getting way better prepared for this event, and going for a couple of days instead of an hour :) xoxo.

the black seethrough blouse in one of the pictures is from -Mexx
the colorful orange top is Yorn, and I got it in vintage
Andd my best deal recently the silver jacket is- Joseph Ribkoff
the pink python shirt is Atmosphere
the black pants/leggings are Mango Sportswear














No comments:

Post a Comment