November 7, 2011

close to me :)

Here is some content that caught my eye recently, it may be a bit 'out of the bag' but I grab to anything that inspires me at least somehow :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RUUEDbf7fyU - great song - Aeroplane remix ^^

among these pictures there is a dress by Stella Mccartney worn by Kate Winslet- its one of the dresses she's made for Spring 2011 which shape the body to make it look slimmer! i think its great what she does, not only the way she designs-always innovative ways to reveal an upcomin trend, but making a women in the outfit look optically (illusionally) thinner is just the highest rank in fashion design, if a designer has such an imagination to do that with material, that just means it is nothing but PROfess. So my congrats to Stella for taking higher ideas into designs today :)

One shirt is from H&M- High heels , High hopes - I really like this quote its centered out to women who try to look amazing each day (wearing there 5 inch stilletos) and still making there dreams come true with high hopes- this shirt really sums up me as a personality I could say :)

The shoe is from Solestruck of course, their newest piece , or shall I say, masterpiece?

red dress- I dont need to comment how beautiful that photo and gown iss :)

white feathered dress- thats a photo of Arizona Muse in the Vogue November issue 2011

And the rest well -that's a quotation especially for my Man, an amazing person who I love trully with all my heart and more :*









No comments:

Post a Comment