October 17, 2010

the perfect outing








This I feel is the perfect goin out combination, it's trully my style at the moment, i switch from one vibe to another but I guess that anything with a rockish vibe to it is my thing. This setting I would totally wear the clutch by Alexander Mcqueen. Somehow the feather trend is a CUTE  style, it brightnes up any regular cotton shirt like this one. So far I have an element of peakock feathers on my hairband and thats it but at TKmaxx yesterday I noticed a dress with an element of feather on the left sleeve and it gave a totally different look to the outfit, I might just get a clip on feather piece to attach to clothes whenever Id like to I think its a good "to stay" touch.

1 comment:

  1. juz sobie wyobrazam ten zestaw, swietna konpozycja, troche taka w stylu glam rock.

    ReplyDelete