October 25, 2010



Firstly, the shoes above I absolutely adore I saw them on Cheryl Cole at a random website, they expose really well with a dress by the clear material which shines from far away due to the crystals, I'd really want a pair of these when it comes to classy parties to go to, these are a great choice. And below is a capture of what's soon to be seen in H&M very simmilar to the actual runway shows of Albert Elbaz from Lanvin although still very catchy, I like the shade of orange used in the design third from left and its shape, the rest i would call classic little black dressed with some edge to it however somethin that we've seen already Im sure. I cant wait for the necklaces that Lanvin is probably gonna sell along with the clothing pieces soon in November at the H&M retailers :)

No comments:

Post a Comment