October 18, 2012

UK bound.| Balmain Spring , Summer 2013 review

So far I'm in the United Kingdom since August and no fashion job on my radar, unfortunately, however that doesn't depress me because, I'm already looking for fashion design at the Manchester Metropolitan University, which I will be attending hopefully in March 2013 :)

A lot has happened since June when I posted my last entry, especially moving here from Poland was quite an adventure, was long away from my love who is always with me, so two weeks seemed like eternity. But now were getting set, found an apartment and moving in next month :D
excitement doesn't abandon me for many reasons, although I'd be ecstatic to finally find a job and go crazy shopping on my first english pay day <yay> !
Got so much free time now that I dunno what to do with it, other than search for some new fashion beauty pieces out there.
And what I've recently came upon was the BALMAIN SPRING SUMMER 2012 COLLECTION..

O M G.

that's all I can say, when I see the pictures of the woolen look alike dresses.
the shape, texture and pastelle colors are beautiful and once again I get the same impression from Balmain as always...
                                 I would wear, every single piece, If I could.

So here is a taste of what eye and mouth dropped me :)







My favourite one! :


Penelope Cruz for Balmain:

No comments:

Post a Comment